One last survey, before I bleed to death!

Religion, and a concept of God is something you grow out of in time as you once did the easter bunny. Those who are religious tend to be so as a result of their own pain ( or that of others ) and subsequently, are in search of mental & emotional security. If you felt no insecurity, would you care to even choose a religion? No. You only believe because religion fulfills a need.

Ask yourself, do you believe in a God because there is overwhelming proof of his existence? Or, do you believe because you find comfort in knowning life itself is not in vain?

The honest reality is, we are "nothing", there is no God and it really doesnt have to be a nihilistic view as atheism would tend to imply.

Nemesis_lxix said:
:lol:
-Hi kind sir,Would you like us to help you find Jesus ?
-No thanks, I have already posted a missing announcement o the local paper !

^ nice sig there. I'm pretty sure that's all of Slipknot there.

Anyway, I'm Atheist.

judas69 said:
Religion, and a concept of God is something you grow out of in time as you once did the easter bunny. Those who are religious tend to be so as a result of their own pain ( or that of others ) and subsequently, are in search of mental & emotional security. If you felt no insecurity, would you care to even choose a religion? No. You only believe because religion fulfills a need.

Ask yourself, do you believe in a God because there is overwhelming proof of his existence? Or, do you believe because you find comfort in knowning life itself is not in vain?

The honest reality is, we are "nothing", there is no God and it really doesnt have to be a nihilistic view as atheism would tend to imply.
+1
btw the phrase under your screen name is hillarious

IWP said:
^ nice sig there. I'm pretty sure that's all of Slipknot there.

Anyway, I'm Atheist.
Thenx and no, it aint all of them there.
The fuckers keep popping up no matter how mane you string.

I try to focus more at the philosophy supported by a religion than the religion itself,so I don’t really take organization in faith seriously.

I worship women. They worship me. Its a wierd situation to be described in a single word actually, so I stay away from it.