One last survey, before I bleed to death!

i am catholic, by family. i am also a catholic in the sense that i beleive in god, in a positive way. but i have very different views than the catholic church, and im not into the organized-worship a statue-bullshit.

im still figuring this stuff out.

Nemesis_lxix said:
I think of it more as a matter of morality…
People are getting dumper by the day,Its just that now,one is able to question something and actually find info to support it.
I respect that,but unfortunately there are also some assholes who actually consider it cool not to support one of the most common religions or be an theist.

It was to happen some day. People without an independant identity of their own seek a refuge under what seems 'cool' to them in the name of 'fashion'.

Some people don't like bands who are more commercial in nature because liking the 'underground' stuff is the shite.

Pathetic.

I'm an atheist though I was raised Baptist and used to believe in Jesus and God when I was younger and officially became an atheist in early 2005.

An Agnostic is someone who believes that it is impossible to have truths about the existence of God, but is open to debate, basically. They're not denying the existence of God, nor are they advocating his existence.

I celebrate Halloween by dressing up as a Knight, and riding around on a dragon, sword in hand, with Manowar playing im the background.

In other words, I'm a loyal member of the church of Metal.