One of the true greats fell today.

I've got 5 bucks that a "bias of the liberal media" comment is coming

looks like a blog piece, to me. you can put anything you want in blogs, and since Sen. Helms isnt here to say whether that account is true or just another leftist lie, i'll just leave the lemmings to their games.

btw, Craven beats his wife because she's not me.

onion_imagearticle525.jpg

:lol:

Hopefully everyone with the same stuck in the 1920's mentality he had will die soon

Wonderful sentiment! And just what will life be like once these stooping old farts kick the bucket? Will peace reign on earth? Will civility and honesty and love spread across the fruited plain once these ancient bitter fascist homophobes finally die of some sort of agonizing blood cancer?

No, its more like that the spoiled babies (baby boomers), even more spoiled moronic slackers (Generation X), and mentally deranged piles of dogshit (Gen-Y) will ensure our implosion by crushing everyone with their immense egos.

Huh. You're no doubt one of the chief droppings in the dogshit generations, Josto...!

Jurched

Wonderful sentiment! And just what will life be like once these stooping old farts kick the bucket? Will peace reign on earth? Will civility and honesty and love spread across the fruited plain once these ancient bitter fascist homophobes finally die of some sort of agonizing blood cancer?

Uhh, yeah, more than likely. See, without that group of conservative imbeciles who go their whole lives unable to think for themselves and instead rely on what the previous generations tell them to think, human civilization can actually advance past primitive, barbaric idealogogies that have kept things like war, and unequal human rights prevailant.

One of the reasons we study history is to avoid making the same mistakes humans have made in the past. Why can't cons figure this out?

No, its more like that the spoiled babies (baby boomers), even more spoiled moronic slackers (Generation X), and mentally deranged piles of dogshit (Gen-Y) will ensure our implosion by crushing everyone with their immense egos.

Huh. You're no doubt one of the chief droppings in the dogshit generations, Josto...!

Jurched

I actually root for this shit to happen. Watching society implode is my favorite thing to do.

Jurched

:lol:Thats fuckin classic.

Helms may have been a lot of things that many...er, Metal-types dislike, but goddamnit he had backbone, which is more than one can say for 98% of the liberal and quasi-liberal suckasses in power right now(ie. both sides of that proverbial aisle). And as far as crying about his "hate" well...one man's hate is another man's passion is it not?
Any man that dared challenge the saintnhood of that useless Commie ML. King and his ilk is solid in my book. Rest well old man...

Helms may have been a lot of things that many...er, Metal-types dislike, but goddamnit he had backbone, which is more than one can say for 98% of the liberal and quasi-liberal suckasses in power right now(ie. both sides of that proverbial aisle). And as far as crying about his "hate" well...one man's hate is another man's passion is it not?
Any man that dared challenge the saintnhood of that useless Commie ML. King and his ilk is solid in my book. Rest well old man...
gee, this didn't help prove my last post any.....

Whats wrong with commies. If it was'nt for commies where would I get all my cheap products.