One step closer to John Bush's permanent return?

At this point, hopefully, John is willing to re-record vocals and get it out there. If the play the japan show and we hear some new material...then we'll know.If not ...we remain in purgatory.

I said John Bush, RIGHT!!!...Not Vh1's.. For The Love Of Joey...."I'll go out on reunion tour and act like a bitch, fuck shit up,( Spells of Fear) Dush bag Joey"..RIGHT !!!

Hope so! I hope for some kind of news soon! If he's coming back, tell us! If he's not coming back, tell us as well so we don't sit around wondering with our hopes up.

NO ONE KNOWS IF HE'S COMING BACK OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word on that - Take a look at this:

ARMORED SAINT Preparing To Enter Studio - Oct. 2, 2009
Veteran Los Angeles metallers ARMORED SAINT will enter Tranzformer Studios in Burbank, California on October 12 to begin recording their sixth full-length album. The SAINT will be working with Bryan Carlstrom, who will once again handle engineering duties, with the band's very own Joey Vera (bass) in the producer's chair. Joey and Bryan will mix the record, which is scheduled for release in early 2010 via Metal Blade Records.:err:

hmmm...if he does an album with Saint does it have to mean that he won't do another one with Anthrax? Have faith...:)

T:)

hmmm...if he does an album with Saint does it have to mean that he won't do another one with Anthrax? Have faith...:)

T:)

Wouldn't the focus be on the "New" Anthrax record if he was making a comeback? Just my thought - I could be wrong.

Trip, Armored Saint has been working on this record since before Dan Nelson and Anthrax split from each other. We've all known about this Armored Saint record coming up. This changes nothing - it's still a side project to most of the members involved - most of the guys all have other bands.

John is doing a show with Anthrax in mid October in Japan as well.

Armored Saint released Revelation and Nod To The Oldschool while John was a member of Anthrax. There is no reason whatsoever why both bands couldn't coexist. Plus, Armored Saint has no plans to do any fullscale touring, according to all of the interviews they've done over the last few years.

Trip, Armored Saint has been working on this record since before Dan Nelson and Anthrax split from each other. We've all known about this Armored Saint record coming up. This changes nothing - it's still a side project to most of the members involved - most of the guys all have other bands.

John is doing a show with Anthrax in mid October in Japan as well.

Armored Saint released Revelation and Nod To The Oldschool while John was a member of Anthrax. There is no reason whatsoever why both bands couldn't coexist. Plus, Armored Saint has no plans to do any fullscale touring, according to all of the interviews they've done over the last few years.

i think the bigger problem is the wait,even if bush does come back its gonna be years b4 we hear a new thrax cd,sad but true!

I think they could easily get Worship Music out by early next year if John rejoins and retracks the vocals. Most of the artwork and stuff is done - would have to be modified to include credits and photos with John but I think they could easily prepare a release quickly.