Only 2 days until ProgPower USA Showcase!

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Tomorrow Suspyre & I will be embarking on our journey to Atlanta, GA for the ProgPower USA festival. We're not all traveling together, but we will meet up on Wednesday night at the Mid-Week Mayhem event, where Clay will be singing some Queensryche "karaoke" (with Chris Salinas' Queensryche tribute band Mindcrime).

Thursday night is when Suspyre performs at the ProgPower USA Showcase with Future's End, Enchant and Primal Fear.

Friday morning Suspyre will be doing a photo shoot for promo photos for their new album :) :) And Friday night is when Clay gets to sing two songs with Crimson Glory.

We're all very excited!! I am going to try to do some live tweeting (follow them @suspyre) while we're down there so you know what the band is up to and how things are going, and when we get back of course they'll have lots to report, lots of photos, and maybe even some video to share :)

\m/

I would love to see some video.

Not gonna lie though, ProgPower has been slacking on their lineups the last couple of years. I'd say Suspyre is better than every single band on the main stage.

Well, I will not be there because I am in The Netherlands at the moment, but I hope it will be fantastic for you, guys of Suspyre!!!!!!!

I will read the forum after the Progpower.

Greetz from The Netherlands

YUP, Shotgunning beers. lol. thats the first time i have done that since high school. you guys rawk

Man... it was my first time since college. I'll definitely say it enhanced my Primal Fear experience. haha

We'll have to turn this into a tradition at the next show.