Open Letter to Leena

GreasePot.jpg
<-Pot
PrimusLiTechKettle.jpg
<-Kettle

pot says to kettle: You are black!!

I don't know her well, so I can't really say. But well, I guess she just likes Alexi a lot...there's not much we can do to change that :lol: I guess it just makes her happy?

But meh, I don't know shit so I'll just shut up now :lol:

Question though, I can understand what you mean by all LL's posts being similar, but you said;

your posts do offend me. Me, and probably most female Allu/Bodom fans.

Why do you say that? I'm a female fan... I've got no problem with her at all, in fact, she's like a crazy character on the forum. You know what she's gonna say, you know it's repetative but it never fails to be funny...

Suddenly. Yeah. I still don't care if she suddenly is considerd "cool" , I just think that most of her posts are highly embarrassing.

Look, I have nothing against you, but most people here haven't been at this forum long enough to know that YOU used to occupy the "throne" Lady Laiho occupies now.

I remember your crush on Alexi AND your embarrassing posts. Just like hers, only yours were slightly on the emo side :lol:

Are you a little jealous there? :p

...because that screen name makes me cringe.

Listen girl, the problem with you is not the fact that you have a crush on Allu. No, it is that your posts just look so dumb and embarrassing. And no, I will not be a hypocritical asshole and say "no offense". Because your posts do offend me. Me, and probably most female Allu/Bodom fans. OKAY, so you need to let that shit out. And if you can't do it in public without seeming like a drooling moron -which IS partly understandable, but not everyone's fuckin' business!- then start a diary.

My €0.02

-S.

It seems like you're a bit late, we have told her those things ages ago! :lol:

You are fucking hilarious :lol:

I’m a female too, and I’m also 23 … Even though I try to understand what you mean, I don’t have problem with Leena posts, actually I laugh a lot with them

Don’t worry a lot about these stuffs, girl!

oh, there's so much unnecessary hostility... what's so wrong with her posts? I mean, it's like hating something that you don't understand. There's no matter if she doesn't care what other people think about what she's saying and honestly I respect her for this. And making thread about her only shows that you're interested in her behaviour and you pay a lot of attention to it, which is some kinda 'victory' for her :)

Look, I have nothing against you, but most people here haven't been at this forum long enough to know that YOU used to occupy the "throne" Lady Laiho occupies now.

I remember your crush on Alexi AND your embarrassing posts. Just like hers, only yours were slightly on the emo side :lol:

Are you a little jealous there? :p

I remember it.

@lanterns: Why don't you use the ignore function? Or just overlook it and face some real problems?