Opeth abuse on myspace

Hi there,
I know about this myspace site and it is NOT supported by Opeth. We are thinking about starting up a space that are official. I really appreciate that you guys are "out there" and letting us know about this "jokers" that are around using Opeths name to feed their own interests. I haven´t much time at the moment keeping uptodate with these things... busy taking care of Melinda :).
//Anna

Opeth.com said:
Hi there,
I know about this myspace site and it is NOT supported by Opeth. We are thinking about starting up a space that are official. I really appreciate that you guys are "out there" and letting us know about this "jokers" that are around using Opeths name to feed their own interests. I haven´t much time at the moment keeping uptodate with these things... busy taking care of Melinda :).
//Anna
Thanks Anna.

In all honesty you shouldn't feel responsible for this. No one took them seriously, people know Mike or any of the guys from Opeth wouldn't do anything like this.

Cheers.

Cool Anna, we were hoping you would do this. Can we help you pick out the four songs? BTW, were you the one who had myspace delete all the other Opeth profiles?

i knew it wasnt them, but i thought it was the guy at roadrunner...in which case the name shouldve been upheld better. i mean, of all teh opeth sites that are created...thats the only one lasting...?

haha...i just realized...thinking it was anyone at roadrunner would be kinda stupid...they dont have per listed...and the label says 'KOCH"

:tickled:

Knew it wasnt Opeth because myspace is pretty much the dumbest thing in the world. A place where kids can complain about their average days and how they want to commit suicide. Fun.

Alot of the bands myspaces that aren't official do this. I don't know why. Its happened with other band myspaces too, and I can recall one official one that had the same bulletin...