Opeth and Australia.....????

City_of_da_Moon

All hail the tardo
Sep 17, 2001
Wollongong
Hey mike i was wondering if u guys actually are gonna tour soon here in australia.?

And if so whats it gonna be like ( if you know ).....like whether your gonna play in clubs and stuff?......i cant get into clubs yet....boohoo

By the way folks........the other day (well tuesday night) i saw Jamiroquai live.....and it was so friggin awesome i nearly crapped my pants........then i nearly kick a girl in the face...........it was the best night of my life..........but now im really sad....cos its all over and im not there anymore.........

ps.... i got to touch Jay Kay twice.....man he was sweaty.

Fucked if I know.. read on the official site a while ago they were supposed to tour here. But now I can't even get into the official site. Whats up with that? Anyone know?

ps: Jester, Nsw people are usually into that sort of stuff... :D :lol:

Ive been hangin out for fucking years for them to get their lazy asses out here....they where gunna tour aus and japan but they did the european thing first and now they're making the double album so there wont be any time this year......bugger.
later vt.:cry:

It's not gonna happen and all that gay talk of yours isn't gonna hurry things along (unless one of opeth is .. um). Nothing wrong with that btw.

I got to touch Chris Rand. He was sweaty.

He's actually a really cool guy, i've met him numerous times.

I hate Segression's new CD's, but LIA is a classic. Death/Thrash.... 5th5th is ok, but WHERE DID ALL THE LEADS GO HUH??

Wilhelm, why do you say its not gonna happen? They have a pretty strong following down here.

I think the biggest threat to Opeth coming to town is the piss weak aussie dollar.