Opeth Commin To Oz!!!!!!!???????

From the official site (not like I give a shit were opeth tours , to far away from montreal to go makin trips all the time ) here is what the official site say !!

"There's also plans to bring Opeth over to both Australia and Japan during November of this year. We're looking at 4-6 gigs in Australia and about 3-4 in Japan at this point"

The thought of Opeth coming to Australia gives me goosebumps. If they're coming around November of this year then I will have already turned 18 and will be able to see them regardless of whether they play all age gigs or not. Perhaps I'll travel to each city they play :D
Indeed this is good news.

Originally posted by Silhouette

Hehe, that's fine with me since I only live an hour away. :D

Do you guys actually drink Fosters beer? Because we have some pretty interesting comercials here for that shit. All these "How to speak Australian" and it shows this hot woman chugging a beer and crushing it on her forehead and than it says "Keeper!" (i.e. she's a keeper due to her masculine talents...DUH!) They're pretty funny.

Fosters is the Britney Spears of aussie beer in my opinion :D
meaning that its the most commercial of our Beers.

Victorian Bitter (A.K.A "VB") IS THE BEST!!!:D :D :D :lol:

Originally posted by NovembersDirge
Do you guys actually drink Fosters beer?

People do drink Forster's over here, but it's no where near the most popular beer. I think the most well known and widespread beers in Australia are Tooheys New and VB (Victoria Bitter). They're pretty much on tap everywhere. :D

I get a kick out of how other countries (especially USA) portray Australia. Some of the stuff just plain cracks me up. :lol:

Originally posted by Silhouette

People do drink Forster's over here, but it's no where near the most popular beer. I think the most well known and widespread beers in Australia are Tooheys New and VB (Victoria Bitter). They're pretty much on tap everywhere. :D

I get a kick out of how other countries (especially USA) portray Australia. Some of the stuff just plain cracks me up. :lol:

Heh, everyone here thinks you're all like the Crockodile Hunter..."Here's a really poisonous snake, the most poisonous in the world...I'm going to piss it off!" heh, that guy rules.

Originally posted by Epitaph
Fosters is the Britney Spears of aussie beer in my opinion :D
meaning that its the most commercial of our Beers.

Victorian Bitter (A.K.A "VB") IS THE BEST!!!:D :D :D :lol:

Hahahahahahaha!!

I concur, nothing compares to the old faithful Vitamin B

Fosters is definitely lightweight.

A slab of VB, good company and tunes are the ingredients of every successful night of drunken debauchery!!!!!

Originally posted by NovembersDirge

Heh, everyone here thinks you're all like the Crockodile Hunter..."Here's a really poisonous snake, the most poisonous in the world...I'm going to piss it off!" heh, that guy rules.

That's what we do????? We also ride kangaroos around everywhere instead of driving cars. :)

Hey, don't forget, while you guys are hopping around in your kangaroos all day, us up here drive our dogsleds to work... and if it's not 40 degrees below we travel by canoe. Fry up the back bacon! Pass me a Molson, eh? Where's my toque?

I feel the odd need to transcribe Joe's rant from that Molson commercial...

At the moment I just hope the roof doesn't fall on me. There must be about three feet cover of ice on it. Well, the hell with that, I got enough problems with the polar bears trying to get through my door. Better get my skates on and go out to shoot them. It's the fucking third time this week!