Opeth DVD

inestu

Silhouettes of Gravity
Mar 12, 2003
bilbao
inestu.iespana.es
It seems to be that Music For Nations is going to release an Opeth DVD this autumm.

I have read this in the Damnation advertisment in a magazine.

i hope if this is true that DVD to be a very completed one with studio report, concert, tours, backstage,.... and everything with a long lenght.

photos of opeth http://inestu.iespana.es

I think that would be the most logical step for the group ,considering their stance on "Live" albums.
They oughta make it a "Double" DVD with footage from different tours
(if any exist), the footage that you mentioned, and some killer packaging to make it worth every penny......Shit, I'd pay any price for an OPETH DVD!!!!!!

NP: Genesis (s/t 1983)

Ohhh yes Opeth DVD... I can´ wait, and I really hope it´s going to happen. They better have footage from the damnation tour and some studio stuff...

Oh fuck. Opeth DVD would ne the best thing to do next for the band, IMO. Big stepm for such a still underground band. I would buy 17.5 copies of the DVD, I dont care is they have live or studio footage on it! I just hope they dont bring it out where they talk all in Swedish :p :lol:

\m/

I'd love to see the D recording sessions. If they miss this opportunity to release that stuff, I will cut them all.