opeth european tour set list

durad

New Metal Member
Dec 6, 2006
hy all,i am from Portugal,and i cant wait for december 10th,the day i will see opeth live : D, but i am curious about wich musics will they play..so you guys from germany france and spain that have been in opeth concerts in this tour(december:p) could you post here the set list of the concert?thanks a lot

oh,i think this one was the set list of one of the GER concerts:

1. Ghost of Perdition.
2. When.
3. Bleak.
4. Face of Melinda.
5. The Night and the Silent Water.
6. The Grand Conjuration.
7. Windowpane.
8. Blackwater Park.
Encore: De-li-ve-rance

pls post anything you know..tnks^_^

oh,i think this one was the set list of one of the GER concerts:

1. Ghost of Perdition.
2. When.
3. Bleak.
4. Face of Melinda.
5. The Night and the Silent Water.
6. The Grand Conjuration.
7. Windowpane.
8. Blackwater Park.
Encore: De-li-ve-rance

Yep, that was the setlist in Cologne on Sunday. Lasted 113 minutes.
Great setlist though I think they could have played an additional song [as they did during last year's december tour]

Kabi225

At the gig they did in Exeter instead of Bleak they played Under the Weeping Moon and the encore was Demon of the Fall.

The Birmingham and Manchester shows had the same set as Exeter. In Portsmouth the encore was Deliverance.

The Manchester and Portsmouth shows are available for download on dime-a-dozen.

Same thing in Barcelona (Spain) yesterday.
AMAZING show by the way... I´m still excited YEEEEEEE!!! :kickass:

They need to come up with a more original setlist of songs nobody would expect. I love all the songs in that one, but it's so predictable anymore, hearing more songs from Orchid and Morningrise live would be more exciting, or less popular songs. The shows would still sellout and I think that people would appreciate the change up.

The only flaw on that setlist is The Grand Conjuration. If Opeth put any other song from GR on that list it would make it even better.

Hail to all you guys,
tonight is opeth show here in lisbon, alot of expectation, first time i´ll finally see them live........by the way,that would be a great setlist:kickass: , i´m expecting to
be on the first row(wanna feel mikael`s spit on the face i guess:worship: ).i´ll post the setlist for lisbon show tomorow.........

When they played here in New Zealand there stelist was:
Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
Amen Corner
Baying of the Hounds
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Leper Affinity

Encore:
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
Shame I couldn't go:cry: it would have been an awsome night.

They need to come up with a more original setlist of songs nobody would expect. I love all the songs in that one, but it's so predictable anymore, hearing more songs from Orchid and Morningrise live would be more exciting, or less popular songs. The shows would still sellout and I think that people would appreciate the change up.

i agree! But i can see why they do play sets like this... Seeing as Opeth is gathering a much bigger fan base from this tour and the last, im guessing they are trying to get the newer fans onto the their older stuff in hopes of selling more records.. Playing some of the less popular songs are great for the fans that have been around for a while, but this tour seems to be about establishing a fan base.. That's what I think atleast.

edit: I still think that is a killer set, and would love to see them play those songs anyday!

I can't believe they finally caved on playing "The Night and the Slent Water."

I hear they seemed a little uneasy during the performance, anyone got anything to say about that?

I can't believe they finally caved on playing "The Night and the Slent Water."

I hear they seemed a little uneasy during the performance, anyone got anything to say about that?

In Cologne Akerfeld said something like he hadn't really liked the song until they started playing it live.......

Kabi225

Same setlist in Madrid, awesome concert, and I miss the Amplifier concert... but the Opeth one was perfect :kickass:

hail to all you guys,
great show last night,exact same setlist but it was an amazing show.:kickass:
we did have the oportunity to enjoy some "solos" by every band member,
from a bass solo(mendez rules:headbang: )by a quite shy uruguayan,to a "lounge music" keyboard
solo by per,a really cool drum solo by axe and even a vocal solo?.....
i just hope they come back in less then 4years:erk:

you forgot to say that they only did their solos because at evry music break we're asking "we want solo, we want", "bass solo bass solo", "drum solo" lol