Opeth G-strings

Would you...

• Girls, wear an Opeth G-string?

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Guys, wear an Opeth G-string?

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Find it hot that a chick would be wearing an Opeth G-string?

Votes: 52 80.0%
  • Find it hot that a guy would be wearing an Opeth G-string?

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
Now, I've seen online somewhere (I can't remember where) selling girls' Opeth G-strings (or 'thongs' to some people). Now I haven't for the life of me ever seen any again! Has anybody seen them before or knows of an online place to get them?

P.S. How cool is an Opeth G-string!!

In fact I'm gonna post a poll :)

EDIT: I voted YES to it being hot for a chick to wear one! and YES to wearing one and being a guy! - it would be good for a laugh

VOTE ON!

no offence, but i think wearing underware with your fav band's name is a bit over the top. i would buy it as a present to someone tho..

i dont think ther intended for female opeth fans to rush out and buy them its just one of thos shitty presents a bf would buy for ther gf

Heading to Sweden first off and then probably 'round your way (London or something) to work for a while, then packpacking around Europe. Leaving in 17 hours. And now it starts to get nerve-racking..

Having a photo of Mike on one's vagina would make one hell of a statement

It would be cool to have a glow in the dark opeth logo on a thong!

Disgustipated said:
Heading to Sweden first off and then probably 'round your way (London or something) to work for a while, then packpacking around Europe. Leaving in 17 hours. And now it starts to get nerve-racking..
packpacking..... i asume thats backpacking u should go to switzerland it would be realy good for that very beautiful