Opeth has reached my school ^_^

Crackfare

VagiAddict
Sep 11, 2005
Kyoto, Japan
So i go to Freedom High School over in Orlando and i noticed tha the halloween special they had in the school news had the first segment of The Drapery Falls playing in the background.

I was pretty much shocked but at the perfect moment because it was in my guitar class lol so i played along....

HAPPY TIMEZ!!!!!!

It was always funny at my high school 'cause I would wear a bunch of black metal shirts and most of my friends, even the ones who didn't listen to metal, could read the logos fine but everyone else would just stare at me forever with a puzzled look on their faces, lol.

In my last years of high school a shitload of people knew about Opeth and now i'm in a larger city at University and almost every third person has heard of Opeth. They're not the small band they once were, or that you guys make them out to be haha.

Hahaha, you go to Freedom High School? They opened that shit right after I graduated from Cypress Creek. I lived like ten minutes from it. And now I live in Denmark. Crazy shit.

haha i graduated with about 400 people, maybe 30 had heard of opeth, and im being generous here:, the year after i left though, it seemed like opeth was the new "cool" band, all these kids had opeth shirts
nice under the weeping spoon haha, i had a girl look me straight in the eye and go, whats opeeth, thats right, opeeth, how do you get that? haha

I have several friends at highschool who love Opeth (all thanks to me :p) and if it weren't for me, one of my friend's would still be listening to Linkin Park... :ill:

And I got Isolation Years to be played at one of our (crappy) dances last year. Everyone was all "That was Opeth?" when i told them. Because I had told 'em it's death metal and all and it is a mellow song lol

I have several friends at highschool who love Opeth (all thanks to me :p) and if it weren't for me, one of my friend's would still be listening to Linkin Park... :ill:

And I got Isolation Years to be played at one of our (crappy) dances last year. Everyone was all "That was Opeth?" when i told them. Because I had told 'em it's death metal and all and it is a mellow song lol

haha isolation years at a dance? must have been waltz or something eh?:kickass: