Opeth in London + New Album

Lora @ MFN

Music For Nations
Oct 31, 2001
London
www.music-for-nati
My god, Opeth were incredible at The Underworld in London!!! OK, so maybe that is an obvious thing to say...but so true. Seeing the band again was brilliant! They are in good spirits and looking forward to getting home and working on the album(s). We talked quite a lot about the 2 album idea and Mike is very passionate about it. As a label, we have to think about the logistics of a major project like this as we would want it to be just right, both for you and the band. Regardless, Mike and the band have a solid vision of what they want to do and I trust the creative genius of Opeth 100%. We are just in the process of discussing exactly how it would be done. I am sure you'll be hearing a lot more about it next year.

Thanks so much to everyone who has gone out and supported Opeth on their European tour! The guys appreciate it.

Thanks! But of course I support Opeth - not only do I have the incredible pleasure of working with them all the time, they are lovely people! I am honoured to have them as friends, as well as being their A&R person. What can I say? My job is the best.:D

Is it too soon to ask if the double ablum is gonna be split into a mellow CD and a Heavy CD? I've heard rumors but doubt thier legitimacy.

Do they have a named picked for the new album yet? What is it, if it's not a secret?

Lora, tell Opeth that Soul4Raziel said, if they need anything to keep those creative juices flowing such as rice cripsy treats, orange sorbet, or strawberries, I've got plenty :D

Hey Lora, thanks for keeping the fans updated! I like labels that get involved! Can't wait for a new album, and did you really expect Mike to be NOT passionate about the project?:)