Opeth/Lacuna Coil/Paradise Lost in Montreal January 19 2003

Originally posted by OpethPat
Opeth (headliner)+ Lacuna Coil + Paradise Lost
January 19 2003, Foufounes Electrique
Door open at 7PM

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:worship: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

When can I reserve my ticket? anybody knows?

Originally posted by Lina
I assume you got that from the venue's site and not from a list of tour dates, right?

*continues to wait*

How do these venues get tour info before Opeth actually releases their tour dates? I too am waiting for more "real" confirmation of tour locations. I obviously want to go to the closest place to my home, but until it's posted on either Opeth.com, or a tour site like Pollstar, I think I'll wait before buying tickets.

Try 1.19, Stately Lover, To Live is to Die and Distant Sun... those are my favourite from Lacuna Coil... their last cd Comalies sux big time... it's 90% pop. I can't help you with Paradise Lost though...

right now, booking agent gets in contact with tons of local promoters in numerous cities trying to create a route across country they are touring. Some cities's promoters come up with guarantee prior to others. I think that is why certain cities always pop up first with confirmed info. Now, whether they are suppossed to release that info prior to the band doing it might be another thing.

Yea, as soon as the place is contacted, and booked.. they can basically put up that they are going to have the show there to get some early promotion done for it.. I think thats the first date Ive seen thats being posted for the tour this time around.. more dates and stuff will be popping up in the next few days.. be patient.. ;-)