Opeth New Set Lists

Heliotropic_Rose

in the soil beneath
Nov 17, 2004
Austin, Texas
k, well I would like to hear OPETH play songs live that they usually don't play, I mean it seems they always play the DRAPERY FALLS, DEMON of The FALL, and so on, you catch my drift....right?

I'd like to hear BY THE PAIN I SEE IN OTHERS, FUNERAL PORTRAIT....and how about for a closer, EPILOGUE, that songs just fucking brilliant, it has that bad ass PINK FLOYD instumental VIBE to it.......i dunno, what's some other songs you guys would like to hear them play live.....oh and did i mention, WHEN and the AMEN CORNER!

Heliotropic_Rose said:
k, well I would like to hear OPETH play songs live that they usually don't play, I mean it seems they always play the DRAPERY FALLS, DEMON of The FALL, and so on, you catch my drift....right?

I'd like to hear BY THE PAIN I SEE IN OTHERS, FUNERAL PORTRAIT....and how about for a closer, EPILOGUE, that songs just fucking brilliant, it has that bad ass PINK FLOYD instumental VIBE to it.......i dunno, what's some other songs you guys would like to hear them play live.....oh and did i mention, WHEN and the AMEN CORNER!

they didnt played deamon of the fall on the lamentations dvd though, too bad

i would love to see them play the moor or black rose immortal or bleak in their live performances.

The Apostle in Triumph
The Night and the Silent Water (not gonna happen, though)
The Amen Corner (The most representative song of Opeth, IMO)
The Moor or Godhead's Lament
The Funeral Portrait

They played a lot of different stuff when I saw them early this year. The Moor was thrown in there (FUCK YEAH!). If I remember correctly they played nectar, otherwise it was mostly Blackwater Park/Deliverance stuff. Only 2 or 3 Damnation songs.

katatonic_fear said:
They played a lot of different stuff when I saw them early this year. The Moor was thrown in there (FUCK YEAH!). If I remember correctly they played nectar, otherwise it was mostly Blackwater Park/Deliverance stuff. Only 2 or 3 Damnation songs.

that's a negative on "nectar."

One of my favorites at the moment is The Night and the Silent Water but I'm guessing that it's one of those tunes that wouldn't sound good live, so instead I'll choose Advent.

Evil Ernie said:
They played The Moor on their last tour. It was awesome, I would like to see it again!
yeah they played the Moor when i saw them too, it seems STILL LIFE is alot of people fav album on this board. Seems weird to me though. I mean all of Opeth's shit is the bomb, but i'd rather hear shit from MAYH and orchid than anything really.