Opeth nominated to the Grammis 2006... Good or Bad????

You have the same oppinion about In Flames?... most of the people here said in a thread that the new In Flames are really bad... that's why I made this thread... Opeth has changed a lot since they started... In Flames was in tour with Slipknot and most of the "old fans" spit on them... now the people compare Opeth with Slipknot... what happens???? for me is a good questions... a lot of people blame In Flames before, now said that with Opeth doesn't care... well. what's the real oppinion about all this?

Hahahaha... what an argument!

Even more... You can't read well... why... In the first post said... clearly... FOR ME IS GOOD!... I have the same opinion that all of you... That's why here the stupid is other... not me.

I'll tell him in swedish!! :D

Ge dig nu! Nu har du tjatat i en över en timme!
Ingen håller med dig! Ge upp!

Opeth regerar - det är ju bra!! Eller hur?!

BastardSonOfGod said:
You have the same oppinion about In Flames?... most of the people here said in a thread that the new In Flames are really bad... that's why I made this thread... Opeth has changed a lot since they started... In Flames was in tour with Slipknot and most of the "old fans" spit on them... now the people compare Opeth with Slipknot... what happens???? for me is a good questions... a lot of people blame In Flames before, now said that with Opeth doesn't care... well. what's the real oppinion about all this?
When was Opeth ever compared to Slipknot?

I have an argument... where is your argument?... I'm not bitching... you are bitching... the only thing that you said is This is stupid... Grow up

BastardSonOfGod said:
I have an argument... where is your argument?... I'm not bitching... you are bitching... the only thing that you said is This is stupid... Grow up
You don't have an argument. You said you were asking questions, and I said they were some stupid fucking questions. Then you cried, then I stopped caring. Learn english.

Pfff. Learn english... for to know Svenska spanish english and italian I think that I'm Ok... and my argument I already explain it... a lot of times... As I told you before... Read well...

come on, don't get into that back and forth stream of personal insults. thats the kind of shit that gets threads closed.

wait. actually, keep going.