Opeth nominated to the Grammis 2006... Good or Bad????

blimey said:
Je parle le francais presque parfaitement.

I speak french practically perfectly. I also speak english perfectly.

L0bster, I beleive you were just owned. And don't call me a "fartface", bitch.

What did you say, _FARTFACE?_ I'm really impressed by your six words of french. Or maybe, they just confirmed the total absence of cock anywhere on your body except in the middle of your turdlike face.

I happen to speak Swedish, English, Spanish and Chinese.

...turdface.

In case you would like to continue with your "ownage", please send me a video of you being within a ten meter radius of any girl on this planet, without the girl fleeing in terror.

And just for fun, I imagined Chuck Norris taking a crap on your face.

The frustration you'll experience reading this might cause your first ever erection. Congrats fuckface!

Oh dear lord, that was one of the most aggressive posts I've ever seen on here... I know Blimey can be a bit of a prick sometimes, but I really don't think that was necessary, you sound like most of the local 12 year olds 'round here :erk:...

Also, the ability to speak more languages than the average person is cool, but it doesn't make you a better person...

L0bster said:
What did you say, _FARTFACE?_ I'm really impressed by your six words of french. Or maybe, they just confirmed the total absence of cock anywhere on your body except in the middle of your turdlike face.

...turdface.

In case you would like to continue with your "ownage", please send me a video of you being within a ten meter radius of any girl on this planet, without the girl fleeing in terror.

The frustration you'll experience reading this might cause your first ever erection. Congrats fuckface!

Quiet.

Liquid Diamonds said:
I agree, a band getting bigger and more popular is always a good thing in my book. But I don't think they'll win. I would like them to, but my money's on Meshuggah... anyone agree/think differently?

Meshuggah is one of the bands that if you don't understand what they are doing, you simply don't get it. Tomas Haake is one of the sickest drummers in metal today, not to mention the seven string slashers they have. Their 7/4 time signatures and rediculous tempo changes are very unique. I saw them at least 20 times when the opened for TOOL.

The Channel TV4 SUCKS... they split the grammys in 2 parts and show only the second part, only Pop in the second part... The Hard Rock was in the first one... but I saw many times Opeth, Meshuggah and Candlemass laughing, TV4 SUCKS!!!!

MixGrafix said:
Meshuggah is one of the bands that if you don't understand what they are doing, you simply don't get it.

Which is like saying, if you are eating a cake, you are simply eating a cake? Or if you understand what they are doing, you simply get it...

I have probably heard the band but I guess I simply ate my cake as I don't remember them being outstandingly different.

L0bster said:

...turdface.

That's just beyond stupid.

MixGrafix said:
Meshuggah is one of the bands that if you don't understand what they are doing, you simply don't get it. Tomas Haake is one of the sickest drummers in metal today, not to mention the seven string slashers they have. Their 7/4 time signatures and rediculous tempo changes are very unique. I saw them at least 20 times when the opened for TOOL.

Thomas Haake doesn't play drums on the new record. It's all programmed.

Candlemass won? Well, thats a fucking joke :Smug:

I believe most people on this forum have good musical taste. That being said, If you want proof of how terrible the music scene is today, I suggest, burn one and watch the Grammys on T.V. tonight. I challenge any one to find 5 winners who really deserve their Grammy. The "American" Grammys IMO, have been one of the most overrated awards show ever. If I were a nominee I would'nt even want the fucking thing. Peace.