Opeth nominated to the Grammis 2006... Good or Bad????

Kenneth R. said:
Dave Grohl deserves the success he's fought for, and the Foo Fighters are alright by me
Dave Grohl was ok until he was in Nirvana....look at him now ->
Foo Fighters - How old are they? 18? lot at their lyrics.
QOTSA - straight rock - boring
and one thing that I will never forgive him - his drums on NIN´s [With_Teeth]; the songs recorded by him are the worst from NIN´s catalogue. We really don´t need straight rock in nowadays I think.

JoeVice said:
i went to a hate eternal show when i was in seattle...there was one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen.
superbonusfatgoth.jpg

JoeVice said:
not true, i went to a hate eternal show when i was in seattle...there was one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen. she was single, we kept making eye contact and having a few of those, ya know, "moments"...then some other guy walked up and talked to her and they started giggling, smiling, talking. FUCK!!!!! eh, this small part of me is honestly confident that i will meet her and win her over.

Haha, at the last Opeth concert, I was positioned behind this hot latin girl who was about my size. While moshing, we were having a few of those, ya know "moments" (purely by accident :devil: ) ...then I somehow got forcefully crowed surfed during TGC to the other end of the room. FUCK!!! The room was too crowded, I couldn't get back. Oh well, doubt she lived in TN anyway.