Opeth & Orphaned Land

Seth'Peth

Pessimistic Prick
Nov 28, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
The only thing that would make me happier now that I have my tickets for Opeth Oct. 9th here in Phoenix would be if you guys(OL) opened for them. I haven't looked back at your schedule after ProgPower, doubt there's much of a chance of doing a small US tour?

That would be just a fantastic concert, I'm really not much of a concert goer anymore, but there are a handful of bands I'll spend the coin to see...Opeth, OL, Fates Warning, Porcupine Tree, Rush, and maybe Flotsam and Jetsam to support the local boys.

Either way, if you guys ever come near Phoenix...I(and my 12 year old son who is a metal lover in training) will be there with bells on... :headbang:

Seth

The day will come and we'll play for you there, probably after the next album I hope, keep on m,entionning us in all forums so producers will be aware of the demand to se us :)

It would be nice If opeth would come to Israel and do a concert at the Theater Club with Orphaned Land.
The Theater Club is like your second home...so was the Roxan untill they closed it.

Totally agree - Opeth and Orphaned Land on tour together, what a package indeed...
I'm not a regular on the Opeth board, in fact, I haven't checked it since the re-opening, but does anybody know who's gonna be supporting Opeth on their upcoming European tour ?

Don't know about the European tour, rumors are Nevermore or Dark Tranquility in the US...nothing confirmed though which is why I was hoping OL might. Only looked on the Opeth board at reviews for the new album, seems kinda mixed. After about my 7th full listen today...I'm really starting to like it a lot.

Seth

Novembers Paul said:
Novembers Doom and Orphaned Land. We could make that happen easily. ;)
Well you could actually have made it happen for a one-off at Prog Power Europe but, as I learned yesterday, you had to cancel your trip to Europe. What a pity.

Either an Orphaned Land/Opeth or Orphaned Land/November's Doom (or best of all: Orphaned Land/Opeth/November's Doom) tour would be one of the best packages ever.

Ko_B said:
Hey Paul, then what are we waiting for?! :)
you could perform together Subterranean Masquerade's 'Cuts You Up',
and who knows maybe Tomas could jump onto the stage to berserk :lol:

btw. @Paul & Kobi: a great job with this song, one of the best covers i've ever heard