Opeth`s Supports on 2009 Tour - Your Propositions.

One of these bands:saint:

1. Katatonia.
2. Insomnium.
3. Daylight Dies.
4. Anathema.
5. Before The Dawn.
6. Ikuinen kaamos.
7. Rapture.
8. Novembers Doom.

:erk:Like that's ever going to happend

One of these please.

1. Opeth brings no support and plays for 4 hours.
2. Opeth supports Tool

I'd kill for Gojira to support. I believe I heard a rumour about mike saying something about a tour with them....

Otherwise Porcupine Tree or Tool doing a joint thing would be awesome.

^ What the fuck? Yeah Wintersun should do a show AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLE also release their FUCKING album. But.. it has nothing to do with Opeth so fuck off. Three, Porcupine Tree, etc. seems fine to me. Three was just incredible, greatest discovery last year, Montreal was such in fire!!

lulz you people are awful, pairing OPeth with one of those melodethdoom bands would be wretchedly boring

almost every Swano project sucks rotted cheese ass

When Opeth toured with Porcupine tree in support of Damnation, PTree really brought the house down, and made the Opeth set seem extremely boring, since they played only Damnation. I've seen katatonia live, they're excellent but Scar Symmetry opened for them along with Insomnium and destroyed them. The point is, you can't have a band that will be hard to follow. I'd love to see

Cynic
Solution .45
Porcupine Tree (since opeth will play heavy tracks)
Protest the Hero
Anathema

But you know it will probably someone they are label mates with, like High on Fail during the last tour. As for Agalloch, they deserve to tour America with a decent support band, NOT Opeth, I say Agalloch and Katatonia.