• the apostle in triumph

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Confessor of Tragedy

Sovereign Reaper
Jan 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
www.myspace.com
I see alot of threads these days about favorite Opeth songs, albums, eras, and the list goes on. With March Madness around the corner i thought it might be interesting to look at each Opeth album, and decide which songs are best from each release.

We will vote on a different release each week. Once all the albums have been through the process, the leading songs from each album will go against one another.

The results from these polls will make for interesting discussions, and along the way, and will rank (unofficially) Opeth's greatest offerings to date.

LOL @ "The results from these polls will make for interesting discussions, and along the way, and will rank (unofficially) Opeth's greatest offerings to date."

hehe funniest line EVER!

worldwide_suicide said:
LOL @ "The results from these polls will make for interesting discussions, and along the way, and will rank (unofficially) Opeth's greatest offerings to date."

hehe funniest line EVER!

i suppose making multiple threads and arguing about the catalog as a whole, without any real idea of how others feel is a better way.......:rolleyes:

Confessor of Tragedy said:
i suppose making multiple threads and arguing about the catalog as a whole, without any real idea of how others feel is a better way.......:rolleyes:
I think the joke is more the fact that you think you're making an original thread :Smug:

amaranth said:
What is march madness???

its this terrible month-long college basketball tournament that lotsa ppl lose lotsa money over. all the top division teams on the east coast face off and the same for the ones on the west coast. they face off and the winner is supposedly the best college basketball team in the country. there r these funny brackets things that ppl fill in and bet money on and its a huge deal.

That explains some... you're obviously not sporting or don't like basketball? If so I agree, all that spirit... morale etc

i just dont like the analogy. i hate basketball. i love polls. but thats mostly cuz im really into politics and its democracy in action. music and politics r a lot alike. all about perception and interpretation. basketball is about tall guys throwing balls around.

Hahahaha. You sure don't know jack about March Madness.

It's the top 64 (65 really) college basketball teams playing in a single elimination tournament. I think 16 games a day are played the first two days, and then 8 a day the next two. It makes for a great weekend of doing nothing.