Opeth Tour 2005

Do you mean "The Porter" or "There Neuron Kings"
These two EPs are pretty cool too. I've also got the demo "RED" which is very different comparing to the two EPs.
But if you like "BTTOS" you will surely love these EPS
Check'em out.
And if got the chance to meet vurtox, rajk and jens at a concert let's get over there, these guys are preety cool too.

www.disillusioners.de

Creedence Clearwater Revival opening for opeth hahahahah that would make my fucking day, Bad moon rising followed by Under the Weeping Moon, with John Fogerty having a go at some growls...ahhaha ok sorry

OpethNZ said:
Creedence Clearwater Revival opening for opeth hahahahah that would make my fucking day, Bad moon rising followed by Under the Weeping Moon, with John Fogerty having a go at some growls...ahhaha ok sorry

Ahahhaha the worlds first metal banjo solo? If that doesn't make Opeth their million then NOTHING will.

Seriously though, how cool would it be to hear Akerfeldt singing Fortunate Son? Damnation was only the first step!

i think cryptopsy or tool or meshuggah would be fuckin cool. but if tool played im damn sure that opeth would open for them which means a shorter set which would suck but tool would fit well nice.