Opeth tribute bands all over the world - unite!

Fegyi

Feb 11, 2008
Budapest, Hungary
www.myspace.com
Hey, I'm just courious about how many Opeth tribute bands are now on our small planet besides mine! It is a wonderful thing playing in an Opeth tribute, everyone should try once:headbang:
We are from Hungary and was formed in 2006. Now we gonna have an acoustic gig in Budapest, and are very looking forward to it!

f%E9szek_flyer03_500.jpg

hails:loco:

Me and a buddy in my guitar class had the idea a few weeks ago to make an Opeth cover band after jamming on The Drapery Falls for a school project. We ensembled a band from a drummer from one of our previous bands, a friend of his on vocals, and the bassist in my current band. I'm looking forward to it

I like it. Fegyi.. also.. can you post a larger picture of the picture in your avatar? It would be awesome to see that kickass guitar man..

Well, I dont really know if we are Opeth tribute band, but we are mostly doing cover songs at the moment and like 80 % of them are from Opeth so.. Yes it's actualy pretty cool to play those songs. :cool:

Ahh.. I wish I could start a strictly Opeth tribute band but I cant find anyone in my area who actually listens to Opeth like I do and would be willing to cover them. :erk:

Ahh.. I wish I could start a strictly Opeth tribute band but I cant find anyone in my area who actually listens to Opeth like I do and would be willing to cover them. :erk:

Same here. Although I'd really like to join an Ayreon tribute band, besides Opeth: Ayreon's songs are funnier to play. Anyway, the situation's the same, nobody willing to play the stuff...

Same here. Although I'd really like to join an Ayreon tribute band, besides Opeth: Ayreon's songs are funnier to play. Anyway, the situation's the same, nobody willing to play the stuff...

to cover Ayreon you need pretty much universe-effects, its kinda impossible! good luck anyway! Ayreon is among the greatests, my absolute fav is Human Equation btw:worship: