Opeth with Novembre

dude it would be beyond awesome.....

Novembre's pretty hard to get information on because their website just changed hands but hasn't been updated in a year...Does anyone know about any bootlegs on them? And if not, does anyone know about t-shirts? I've looked all over and either they dont have shirts or I just can't find them...pretty obscure band actually...but they do rule!

Yeah, and what's the deal with Sidereal Shore? I heard it was a re-recording of Wish I Could Dream it Again, this true? And yes, it would be infuckingcredible to see them both live. I've been getting really into Novembre, I'd probaly say that I like them more than Opeth at this point (this changes frequently). Makes me proud to be Italian :D

i've seen Opeth last year december, in W2 in holland. They played together with Katatonia and Novembre, and i must say it was the best gig i ever saw. Katatonia and Novembre were top but i must say they couldn't reach out to the level that Opeth was at that gig. nfurther on it was the first and the last time i saw Opeth or Katatonia or Novembre so i can't say i really know the other two bands but at the moment opeth really is my favourite band! Metalgreetings from holland! Jacqueline