Opeth17 added to the UM staff . . .

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Since Opeth17 posts a lot at RC, I though I'd let you know he has been added to the UM staff as a writer. You can check out his review of Anata's latest on the front page. I feel that Opeth17 is easily one of the best writers you will find anywhere on the internet, and I'm glad we got him and RC didn't!:cool:

good luck with the 1000's of crappy demos and promos that will be coming your way, haha. been there, done that. no thanks.

I'll be checking out your reviews so I can disagree. Damn I forget how much I rule.

Leave it to J. to be the negative one. :tickled: I'm going to enjoy it though, there is something really freeing about reviewing.

Thanks to Nate, Russell and the crew for giving me an opportunity and helping me out. :kickass:

Doomcifer said:
Really freeing? :tickled:

Yes, seeing as how I consider music something very profound and reviews help people decide whether or not to buy a certain album. I know I've had a few reviews that have helped me out a lot, it's nice to give back and get the word out on a great album.

Thanks NicodemiX.

Whoa congrats dude. Soon you shall know that melodeth sucks, on say promo 10,412 come this May. :tickled:

Thanks. Never knew how much I liked that Leviathan until I sat down to review it and had to listen to every little thing that happened. Probably listened to it five times in one day, it really is good stuff.