Seriously now, is there a better forum on the internet?

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
Than this one?

There's just enough conversation, it's nicely split between gay NAD threads and actual on-topic threads (and really, what IS on-topic at RC anyway?), there are loads of recommendations & music shared here for people who wish to check out new bands and the like, and for the most part, unless I'm in a pissy mood, everyone gets along :tickled:

Forget about being the best forum at UM, it is my opinion that RC is the best forum anywhere on the 'net.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that I missed this place, and now I'd like to gangbang you all.

there's sort of a reason why i have 243904298246 posts here. i only visit one other forum on a regular basis, and after like 6 months i get bored with that and go to some other place to make 150 posts and bail.

hahahah ... there were numerous I LOVE YOU GUYS exchanged on the night of Anthrax :lol:

MadeInNewJersey said:
Ha ha, there actually is a web forum that I have 34K+ posts at [/loser], but it don't compare to this place.

holy crap .. now we have to see this

let me think... other than here, there's only been like 3 other forums i've gone to. i think about 5,000 total posts in the past 4 years. so either way, my staggeringly gay/high number here + all my others doesn't add up to one lesser 'gugs forum. :loco:

i really only hang here ...
the MINI forums also, but those are kind of PC ... have a few hundred posts tops ...
used to hang on those audio fourms, but again, heavily policed and always on topic.

this place is a general madhouse ... with a hindu cop :lol: :loco:

I don't think I've ever made my nest in a better place, hopefully RC never loses an inch of gayness.

I'm sort of a regular on another cosy board (a French one), but it's not that much of a fireworks and only revolving around 4-5 standard threads.

Gugs sig:

Originally Posted by One Inch Man
Ulver's gonna fuckin' win this whole shebang. Why? Because I just installed a DVD burner while listening to Ulver, and I was naked the whole time. That's metal as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgugs
No one around here likes us (said to General Zod at the Nevermore/Opeth show)

it must also be said that Saturday it really felt I was around good people I felt I knew for a long time :kickass: