Opinion about AYDY?

Authentic Metalhead said:
They don't call me the Authentic Metalhead for nothing. :headbang: The only problem is my hair's too short. My goddamned school won't let it go past my uniform collar. Anyone familiar with Ontario Christian High School?
then....change the school you are going.....:p.....

guillaume_of_bodom said:
then....change the school you are going.....:p.....

Can't. My parents plan to keep me there until I graduate. But me and a few friends are vying for a rule change on the hair, and it's actually looking up. Hopefully they'll drop the issue and we can all get along. :headbang:

And yes, uniforms suck ass.

P.S. anyone know where I can get some good metal band shirts? *see sig for ideas*

Authentic Metalhead said:
They don't call me the Authentic Metalhead for nothing. :headbang: The only problem is my hair's too short. My goddamned school won't let it go past my uniform collar. Anyone familiar with Ontario Christian High School?

I know what you mean, I go to a christian school too and the hair rule sucks... maybe god doesn't like long hair or something??

anyways about AYDY, I think it's an OK album, along with something wild. The other 3 own it totally tho. When you listen to a song off AYDY, it's just lacking something... it really doesn' sound original, and it sounds like they put no effort into it.

btw hi evryone, im new

Seriously, if I saw Jesus nowadays, my first impression would be that he's a metalhead. And really, what IS the problem with long hair? My principal claims it takes away from the neatness, but more often than not those with it take better care of it than those with shorter hair; therefore, people with long hair usually look neater. I sense hypocrisy!! :erk: