Opinion about AYDY?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
That wasn't supposed to be COB, but if you still want that, pick up Stratovarius or Iron Maiden.

HAHAHAHAAHAH YOUR AVATAR

AHAHAHAH YOU GAY FUCK!!!!! DIE NOW YOU EMO FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMO GAYLORD!!!!!!!!!!

I'm saying Children Of Bodom weren't happy with how their first three albums (particularly Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper) turned out in terms of mixing work. They didn't want to sound like that, they wanted to sound real, as in Hatecrew Deathroll and Are You Dead Yet? The sound on those two older albums is twisted.

AYDY is a good album but for me, it's not a COB album.
Since Latvala arrived, COB has changed for me...

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I'm saying Children Of Bodom weren't happy with how their first three albums (particularly Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper) turned out in terms of mixing work. They didn't want to sound like that, they wanted to sound real, as in Hatecrew Deathroll and Are You Dead Yet? The sound on those two older albums is twisted.

:lol: because those albums are gona sound so much more real because they are so much more produced. Good logic there dum shit

i still say the song ideas from SW are insane, probably the best songs they every wrote, the producing however wasnt as good. HCDR has great producing and everything but the songs aren't as original. Catchy and still great tho no doubt.

Benighted1 said:
:lol: because those albums are gona sound so much more real because they are so much more produced. Good logic there dum shit

Well then too bad they didn't produce FtR and HB enough if that's the case.

i think the problem is song structure. they used to be more progressive and unexpected and intersting. now their songs are resembling more and more like pop rock and punk songs..verse pre-chorus chorus verse pre-chorus chorus solo chorus, or something like that. they need more random unexpected parts and more intricate shit.

I think AYDY isn't a bad album
it seems very good to me. it's still bodom only heavier and less melodic
a band can't make 8 albums the same way. you're getting older and listen to other music. listen to bands who do the same as bodom.
so motherfuckin powermetal pussy's stop wanking all the time!!