Opinion about AYDY?

First I didn't like AYDY much... but now (when I've listened to it more) I think, that it is a quite good album... But it resembles nu-metall a little... I absolutely didn't like only one song - If You Want Peace...Prepare For War (and the best song from this album imho is Living Dead Beat)

It is their worst album, but not bad by any means. The drumming/keyboarding wasn't as good as CoB before, and the entire album seemed really repetitive. I like the album, but it was pretty dissapointing coming from CoB. Hopefully their next album will win back alot of fans (I'm still a Bodom fan, they'd have to make a way shitter album then AYDY before I jump off the bandwagon)

AYDY? is inarguably the most serious COB album in terms of sound and style, but musically somehow a little dim. Still I prefer it over the others. Follow the Reaper right after, but you can't compare because they fucked up big time with the mixing work of FtR which is a terrible pity..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
AYDY? is inarguably the most serious COB album in terms of sound and style, but musically somehow a little dim. Still I prefer it over the others. Follow the Reaper right after, but you can't compare because they fucked up big time with the mixing work of FtR which is a terrible pity..
I think FTR recording sounds good

-Merrild- said:
I think FTR recording sounds good

The group shouts and Alexi's voice in general sound like 5-year-olds' and the music similarly too 'high' and unreal in my opinion, I'd like them to sound powerful and real, lower in general. Possibly they had an issue with how the sound should be, and then had to adapt the singing to it..

I like AYDY...there are some great songs...Living dead beat...in your face...
This album is diferent...but definitly not bad

KillerGon said:
he is a retarded bitch...

tr00.

AYDY = not nearly as bad as people make out, but definitely their worst album to date.

"I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker, I don't give a flying fuck"

'Nuff said. :rolleyes:

Instrumentally it doesn't compare to the classics. And although I like the vocals of AYDY, I don't like the lyrics, so it fails to work for me.

But yeah. I don't dislike AYDY persé but it's far from my favourite album.

Ragga said:
tr00.

AYDY = not nearly as bad as people make out, but definitely their worst album to date.

"I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker, I don't give a flying fuck"

'Nuff said. :rolleyes:

Instrumentally it doesn't compare to the classics. And although I like the vocals of AYDY, I don't like the lyrics, so it fails to work for me.

But yeah. I don't dislike AYDY persé but it's far from my favourite album.
don't quote me please... i will get banned again :(

Just cause I'm bored....I'll express my opinion of every AYDY song.

Living Dead Beat - I like this one, solid sounding song in my opinion.
Are You Dead Yet? - This song just seems weak IMO
If You Want Peace, Prepare For War - This song is pretty heavy, I like it a lot, especially the first solo.
Punch Me I Bleed - I dislike this song because I don't like the lyrics or the riffing and the overall sound of it.
In Your Face - Pretty different as far as how this song seems to differ the most from his Alexi's playing style, but I like it.
Next In Line - Probably my favorite song on the album...I like prettymuch everything about the song.
Bastards of Bodom - Pretty sweet in parts, i like some of the concepts used in this song.
Trashed Lost and Strungout - Good song, don't care for the guitar solo all to much, but I like it still.
We're Not Gonna Fall - I listened to this song once and never listened to it again, it's underwhelming to say the least.

Rock Hydra said:
Just cause I'm bored....I'll express my opinion of every AYDY song.

Living Dead Beat - I like this one, solid sounding song in my opinion.
Are You Dead Yet? - This song just seems weak IMO
If You Want Peace, Prepare For War - This song is pretty heavy, I like it a lot, especially the first solo.
Punch Me I Bleed - I dislike this song because I don't like the lyrics or the riffing and the overall sound of it.
In Your Face - Pretty different as far as how this song seems to differ the most from his Alexi's playing style, but I like it.
Next In Line - Probably my favorite song on the album...I like prettymuch everything about the song.
Bastards of Bodom - Pretty sweet in parts, i like some of the concepts used in this song.
Trashed Lost and Strungout - Good song, don't care for the guitar solo all to much, but I like it still.
We're Not Gonna Fall - I listened to this song once and never listened to it again, it's underwhelming to say the least.

:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: