Opinion on Infected Nations, why do you guy think?

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
Well here goes

Firstly I would applaud Evile on making such a dirverse change from their 1st album which we know as ETG

What I will say is YES, a very good album diverting away from the usual cliche of what a heavy trash metal album should be

But................

In my opinion

Some of the songs are too long and don't blend in as I would hope it would be

The best partof the album is when one song blends into another would be Metamphorphosis ito Hundred Fraithful Deities.

All in all , I am vey happy with what Evile have recorded and I am sure that they will expand on future albums

I will give it an 8/10

If you count the bonus track, it the best album ever created. Which actually scared me, snce nothing is allowed to be better than The Force and nothing was... until now. The album is made complete by having My Parasite on the end of it.

Uttery fucking astounding.

if you don't have a bullet belt you shouldn't be allowed to own a single thrash album

Its bullshit. Bulletbelts are just gay.

Got mine this morning the DVD was slightly disappointing (its far shorter than the reux DVD, no little interviews etc.) but thats a small pet peeve more than anything else. Besides, who gives a shit with music that good?

Though I nearly cried at the pranks and I think Phantom of the Olpera should be made into a musical

I fuking love the singles you guys put out, but uhh im really fuking tempted to download the album.

Here's why

Well i live in Kuwait *nationality is sudanese though* and (with major guilt) i downloaded enter the grave, shipping is out of the question since FUKIN kuwaiti customs decide to add an extra 50 bucks to anything, btw the kuwaiti dinar is unfortunately the most powerful currency on the face of the planet. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the album is not available in kuwait

So i dunno, i wont download it if you guys say
"no", as much as this might seem retarted, and i might seem a faggot, im asking you guys for permission to download this album:loco:

P.s Ive bin following you guys since before enter the grave came out, and i love etg 2 death, ive spread the wrong among my freinds and posers, and now 3 of my freinds (dont giva shit about the posers) fuking love you guys, ill keep on working with the rest o my peeps

Peace

if you don't have a bullet belt you shouldn't be allowed to own a single thrash album

I wish I'd known that when I was 12....I'd have bought one if I'd known that was a pre-requisite. Don't think I'd be able to carry off the look 24 years later though.

As for the album - brilliant. Love the style, in that each song has it's own. The only comparison you can make between IN and ETG is that it's by the same band....the writing, and playing, on this album are so much better than ETG (not that ETG was bad ;) )

One thing of note - the first 3 songs (which are the 3 you released first) perfectly placed on the album. A case of "We're Evile, here's what we can really do".

Well done, lads.