ORPHANED LAND - The new concept

hey ...loves from turkey....the orphaned land fans waiting for the new album..
and ı want to say that , the turkey orphaned fans couldn't heared 14-16 09 2006 Ankara and İstanbul concerts ...dont forget all of us dont see you yet...we are waiting for new tours...

is the album going to be worked on in 2007?..I read Steven Wilson's calendar and he didn't list working on it. I mean to msg him about it.
The band is currently assembling all the bricks for the new album.

And indeed because of Steven Wilson new schedule due to his recent label change, the recording of ORwarriOR might be a little bit delayed. But the current plans are to have an album in 2007.

But you can never tell! ;)

Hey we are waiting for the new album!!! I hope Orphaned Land can return to Mexico I saw them the last time and was great!!!

Thanks OL and Kobi,

I know about this new album you're "preparing" for some time, from different magazines and metal news and I am really looking forward to it.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the concert you had In Satu Mare, Romania, last summer, due to the fact that paycheck was late that time, but I'm confident that you'll come this year too. Doesn't really matter where you'll come, I'll be there. Maybe even here, in Transylvania. :headbang:
Bring on the new album!

Stay true,

Serghei.

some ORWarriOR news if you will

I don't know if there's any truth to this but I believe it's true

Sammy Bachar, the former OL drummer will be hosted on the new album playing arabian flute and other oriental instruments.

would be nice to get a confirmation/denial from OL regarding the rumor

Many thanks for the great words :)
The album making process goes well, but I am quite sure it will not be a 2007 release.
Sami is a good friend and we're in touch from time to time, but there are no concrete plans to include him in the next album, at this point. there will be other cool surprises, though :p

Many thanks for the great words :)
The album making process goes well, but I am quite sure it will not be a 2007 release.
Sami is a good friend and we're in touch from time to time, but there are no concrete plans to include him in the next album, at this point. there will be other cool surprises, though :p

Looking forward to it Yossi :)

Orphaned Land is one of the most original bands out there!!!! And they are REALLY NICE!!! I am part Egyptian so it moves me!!! Ironically, I just found out about them a yr ago!!!

I"m really looking forward to this album. Mabool was the first album I heard and it blew me away, they are a really original band. The new album should be great!