ORPHANED LAND - The new concept

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Mabool is one the greatest albums I have ever heard..... I just don't bored of it at all..... But I need to ask you when are you going to release the new album ORWarrior. Waiting for too long here.....Let us know about the progress!

waiting for the new album is a kind of suffering. Please save me by the medicine OrwarriOr. a voice from China.

Many thanks for the great words :)
The album making process goes well, but I am quite sure it will not be a 2007 release.
Sami is a good friend and we're in touch from time to time, but there are no concrete plans to include him in the next album, at this point. there will be other cool surprises, though :p

I eagerly await the new album.
And i hope it's possible for you guys to return to Lisbon and play for us again.

Well, while i wait i always have the special edition of Mabool, which i FINALLY managed to find.

One of THE best records ever. Period.

Really waiting for this album. Hope it will be released soon, hopefully before this year ends...
I really love your music guys, Mabool is one of the best albums of the decade, and surelly the next album will be a masterpiece too...

We're busy with the new album, and focus on making it a 2008 release.
Although the process of work goes well, patience remains a virtue.

I sincerely wish you guys a good work. I am eagerly waiting for your next release.
I think Mabool is a true Masterpiece of Art and one of the best albums of all times, of any genre. Thought I'd let you know.

Keep it up guys!

Oh my, I just cannot wait.
I think all OL albums are masterpieces and OL are one of the few bands which rather sacrifice some time instead of sacrificing the quality :)
As for the new album, I like the concept :)
I think this will be one of the few albums which I wont download first before buying it :)
Because OL are a guarantee of quality :)

To be honest, I registered here because I saw that this is the only forum that really keeps track of new Orphaned Land album :)

Also, can please sb help me to get to website of Orphaned Land fan club?
Because when I try to visit www.orphaned-disciples.com, it shows me a dumb search site with nothing to do with Orphaned Land, and I really want to become a member of it and access the site :(

To be honest, I registered here because I saw that this is the only forum that really keeps track of new Orphaned Land album :)

Also, can please sb help me to get to website of Orphaned Land fan club?
Because when I try to visit www.orphaned-disciples.com, it shows me a dumb search site with nothing to do with Orphaned Land, and I really want to become a member of it and access the site :(
Due to technical reasons, the Orphaned Disciples has been down for some time.
The new address is http://www.orphaned-disciples.org
There will be no more registration thingy, so please just be patient the time we set up everything again :)