ORPHANED LAND - The new concept

Sound Is Great Kobi ... Keep Move On Mate ...

and Yah As B4 This album will Be Great like all Other B4 Man :headbang:

Just can Waiting To Hear It ...

Best regards

ASH

it's the best new i've heard at the last times... i'm looking for it impatiently... can't wait... let the time run... thanks for this good new kobi... :)

i don't like this Warrior stuff...it's not like for OL ! its like for Manowar or something...

Manowar is more like warriors going to battle with swords and killing as many people as possible. I doubt Orphaned Land will be about that.
Manowar is amazing though.

Hello from the land of mines and roses, Lebanon.

Thank you ORPHANED LAND for the amazing themes you pick for your albums and your great unique music.

Thank you KOBI for these beautiful inspiring lines you wrote. and wish you all the best in your musical progress. I impatiently await your new ever inspiring works.

During the last war btw Israel and Lebanon, I always felt like listening to Mabool again & again.

Wish the warriors of light triumph over those of darkness and the road to positive progress and peace be paved with thornless roses.

Best,
Gisela

burningrose said:
Hello from the land of mines and roses, Lebanon.

Thank you ORPHANED LAND for the amazing themes you pick for your albums and your great unique music.

Thank you KOBI for these beautiful inspiring lines you wrote. and wish you all the best in your musical progress. I impatiently await your new ever inspiring works.

During the last war btw Israel and Lebanon, I always felt like listening to Mabool again & again.

Wish the warriors of light triumph over those of darkness and the road to positive progress and peace be paved with thornless roses.

Best,
Gisela

AMEN!

^ :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :headbang:

You shall all come here to Costa Rica (you know, because of us not having an army). If you do you can stay at my place if ye want :)

Hi, I am waiting for the new album, I hope it´s coming soon, and please return to Mexico!!!

Wonderful concept, and I am sure it will be a wonderful album, a great musical work. I can't wayt to buy it als listen to it! Please, please include also Romania, Bucharest on your tour list! There are many people here who love you and your great music.