ORPHANED LAND TO SUPPORT PARADISE LOST !!!!

obay bringer of light said:
what's the difference between support and join ?

supporting is to "warm" the audiance towards the main gig....
that's why it is not more than 45 minutes.....

I believe that after all these potential fans will hear OL for the first time, they will ask for more!
:headbang:

I wish I could see the gig in Berlin.....my favourite city on earth.....

Shalom RashomoN,

do U want to change with me? :hotjump:

I live near to Berlin but i don't like it.....I learn now hebrew because I would like to come to Israel...some day

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Geri said:
Shalom RashomoN,

do U want to change with me? :hotjump:

I live near to Berlin but i don't like it.....I learn now hebrew because I would like to come to Israel...some day

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Hallo,

Ja, Ich Will..... :D
Ich habe duetsch Staatsbürgerschaft.....

and i'm trying to learn deutsch!!!
:err:

RashomoN said:
Hallo,

Ja, Ich Will..... :D
Ich habe duetsch Staatsbürgerschaft.....

and i'm trying to learn deutsch!!!

tov meod Rashomon :worship:

we make a deal: when U finished learning German and I Hebrew, we'll change ok :D :D

And don't learn too fast because I want to see OL in Berlin on 02.05 :tickled:

bis dahin wuensche ich dir viel Spass beim lernen :dopey:

ani lomedet ivrit levadi :D

I learn the language at home with a book..but it's very difficult :ill:

aval ivrit safa kasha :erk:

well i lern hebrew because i like the language....it sounds very good to me and .... i want to know someday what OL are singing about..and i want to find it out by myself :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Geri said:
ani lomedet ivrit levadi :D

I learn the language at home with a book..but it's very difficult :ill:

aval ivrit safa kasha :erk:

well i lern hebrew because i like the language....it sounds very good to me and .... i want to know someday what OL are singing about..and i want to find it out by myself :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

WOW
Geri Kavod Gadol lanu !! :worship:
Efo at lomedet ivrit?

Avi שלום

ani lomedet ivrit babajit mi sefer...kol levadi - bli esrah

was it correct? :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: ... well i hope

heavy greetings from Germany :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

n.b. ....29 days till the gig in Berlin on 02.05.05

it looks like the 17.5 is the day. see you in Stuttgart. prepare for Amageddon in front of the stage, the headbang-monster is on the way...

Geri said:
Avi שלום

ani lomedet ivrit babajit mi sefer...kol levadi - bli esrah

was it correct? :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: ... well i hope

heavy greetings from Germany :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

n.b. ....29 days till the gig in Berlin on 02.05.05

wow......amazing......good luck with that....
and if you need any help....i'll be more than happy to help you.....
(really......it will help me with the learning as well)

I wanted to say that.... Duetsche Sprache ist swere Sprache.....
but you are right.....hebrew is more diffecult..... :)

RashomoN said:
wow......amazing......good luck with that....
and if you need any help....i'll be more than happy to help you.....
(really......it will help me with the learning as well)

I wanted to say that.... Duetsche Sprache ist swere Sprache.....
but you are right.....hebrew is more diffecult..... :)

toda raba RashomoN :Spin:

that'a a verry good suggestion from you :D

also - ich bin dabei :D und solltest du Unterstuetzung beim Deutsch lernen brauchen werde ich auch froh sein dir helfen zu koennen

n.b. .... 27 days till the gig in Berlin
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The biggest of all storms is coming...and for sure will rage the European skies...wish i could attend to all of them or at least one!
Hey everybody attending the OL conserts in Europe, please get thousand of photos and some nice videos to share with all of us in here ok? Thanks:)

Dreamcell said:
The biggest of all storms is coming...and for sure will rage the European skies...wish i could attend to all of them or at least one!
Hey everybody attending the OL conserts in Europe, please get thousand of photos and some nice videos to share with all of us in here ok? Thanks:)

hi Dreamcell,

well - i don't think that will be easy....I was often on concerts in the Columbia Club in Berlin and everytime was everybody frisked...nobody comes inside just like this :erk:
I think i can talk about Germany at all...because it's the same all-over here....

anyway i'll risk it and take my camera with me...but i can't promisse that i can take any pictures (because of the check there)...

Greetings from Germany :headbang:

I will make sure you get loads and loads of pics :) :cool: :)
Hey- check it out, this is the first thing I read in my email as I returned from my trip. Looks like I will be planing another one. First date is in Holland!!! :hotjump:

Welkom, welkom, Orphaned Land in Nederland
( welcome to Holland)

Nathalie

Can't we make it a thread about learning hebrew? I have started too, I can now count from one to 20 and say good morning and that's about it. It is hard to find a place where you ccan study, most places only offers written courses and no classes- only bible studies.....

Hell Yeah!!!!

just read that the 6th of may will be a day of blessing in Sweden, Stockholm, Klubben. First time in my precious little life i will be able to see OL live!!!!

I am soooo happy! and then also with Paradise Lost, their last cd is a good one again (thank god)

(any chance to be on the guestlist?? he he)

also i wanna be at progpower in holland on the 1st of october.... Thats the worlds best line up there: OL, Disillusion, Green Carnation, Throes Of Dawn...

My god how can someone not go there!!!

But first, 6th of may!!!!!! :hotjump:

Can't we make it a thread about learning hebrew? I have started too, I can now count from one to 20 and say good morning and that's about it. It is hard to find a place where you ccan study, most places only offers written courses and no classes- only bible studies.....

U can be happy if U find some places to study....i was looking more than one year long for a hebrew-course or something like this near here.....nothing :erk:...less than nothing ..anyway- i hope the new thread will help furthermore

Greetings -> Gergana

3/05/2005 Copenhagen, Denmark The Rock
04/05/2005 Gothenburg, Sweden Karen
05/05/2005 Oslo, Norway Rockefeller
06/05/2005 Stockholm, Sweden Klubben

Aaaaaaaaargh. Fucking Finland.

TheFourthHorseman said:
3/05/2005 Copenhagen, Denmark The Rock
04/05/2005 Gothenburg, Sweden Karen
05/05/2005 Oslo, Norway Rockefeller
06/05/2005 Stockholm, Sweden Klubben

Aaaaaaaaargh. Fucking Finland.

you are right......that is strange......
what about Finland......

More tour, more dates and places... more persons to hear your message... congratulations... and how I wish I could be in any place...shouting for you..
:headbang: keep on movement....!