OT: I'm moving to Texas!! Help!

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone! A few of you already know, I accepted a position with a national booking agency called The Mustang Agency. They're based out of Dallas and I'm moving there immediately after ProgPower. I'm selling all my stuff and going with nothing more than a couple suitcases. I'm wondering if anyone is driving back to the Dallas area from ProgPower, and might have room for me to hitch a ride?? I'll be happy to help with some gas money or accomodate any imposition I might create. I hate to do this, but it's desperate times. And, frankly, I'd rather share the ride with someone from the PP clan than sit on a stinky bus alone :zombie:

So if you have an extra spot on the way home for a girl and her bag on an adventure, send me a private message or an e-mail. tammy@mustangagency.com

Thanks a million! Can't wait to see you all there!!

~Tammy Z

Wow. That's awesome for you! I am not driving home and I don't live in Dallas but I DO live in Texas and I just have to say that TEXAS ROCKS!!

Best of luck to you :)

Congratulations and best of luck with the move! Beware of the Mary Kay ladies down there (giggle). I should know, I'm a part-time consultant!

You know that if i was driving back i would be honored to have you drive back with me, but alas i am flying, we will find you a way back don't worry.

So please if any one is driving back to either Dallas or anywhere that takes them on I-20 thru Dallas please get in touch with Tammy. We don't want her to have to sit on a bus from Atlanta to Dallas.

Oh yeah and as i said before TZ congratualations on the job and remember you will do great things there i am sure, and i am only 10 hours away and i am still in Texas.
"The sun may rise and the sun may set, but you ain't crossed TEXAS yet".

Love ya

John

Tammy, I know a few peeps from Dallas that are going. Andy Laudano for sure, he's a writer from The Harder beat, and also possibly Jeff Dennis. Great people, and if they are driving, I'm sure they'd hook you up. On another note, My QR tribute band Mindcrime" is playing in Dallas in October. Featuring myself, Eric from Leatherwolf, and Chris Salinas from Zero Hour.... Should be a sweet gig!!!!!

Shoot me an E-Mail!!!!!

Shane

I think it was "Sleepless in Seattle".

P.S. CONGRATS Tam!!!!!!!!!! Oddly enough, I was looking at a job in Dallas also... I came to the conclusion that, with my cd collection being about 1200 strong, and the fact that I wasn't willing to get rid of my "stuff" because most of what I own is very new, I wouldn't be able to afford the move. The farthest I'm willing to go is about 350 miles with a rental truck -- that gets me to the DC area, if I could only get a fricking job there. ;)

Beholder said:
Tammy, I know a few peeps from Dallas that are going. Andy Laudano for sure, he's a writer from The Harder beat, and also possibly Jeff Dennis. Great people, and if they are driving, I'm sure they'd hook you up. On another note, My QR tribute band Mindcrime" is playing in Dallas in October. Featuring myself, Eric from Leatherwolf, and Chris Salinas from Zero Hour.... Should be a sweet gig!!!!!

Shoot me an E-Mail!!!!!

Shane

Hey Tammy!

I'd love to help out, but I'm flying to the show as well. To make matters worse, I'm flying because Jeff Dennis' car is already full! So no help there either. On the plus side I'd be happy to pick you up at the bus station, help you get settled, show you around etc. Send me an e-mail at hitman-andy@webtv.net and I'll be glad to help.

Hey, Tammy... Sorry I can't be of any help either as I am also flying in for the gig. Best of luck on your move and stay out of Oak Cliff when looking for places to live. :lol: