OT: Lance Bass of `N Sync reveals he's gay

Remember he wanted to go to Space with the Russians... then something happened... He tried Russian cock and they drummed out of the Russian space program!!!!!

Karina_666 said:
now maybe the "boys" in Blink 182 can come out the closet now too. I can't believe they had a video making fun of boy bands when they were basically the same thing disguised as something else.

WORD...so that way Blink 182 and Lance Bass can share cocks:puke:

actually maybe he is
bi, bi, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ok bad joke.

Arg_Hamster said:
I´d like Fabio to come out of the closet. The hearts of millions of middle-aged, wrinkled women who smoke too much would be crushed.

Imagine if Julio did.

"I only slept with 30,000 women to cover my true feelings..."

He seemed pretty straight when he was sucking my dick. It didn't seem like he enjoyed it at all like some other fags out there do.

Julio is only man on earth that can sleep with another man and somehow not make it a gay act.

whitey131 said:
He seemed pretty straight when he was sucking my dick. It didn't seem like he enjoyed it at all like some other fags out there do.

So you let guys give you head?

Fuckin pervert.....

It's one thing to talk about girls doing it, but when you say guys are doing it, it makes you look gayer than the person you are insulting.....

Anthrax_Mosher said:

Fuckin pervert.....

It's one thing to talk about girls doing it, but when you say guys are doing it, it makes you look gayer than the person you are insulting.....
Now, now, it doesn't make you gay to GET head from a guy, it make you gay if you GIVE head to a guy!:lol:

Anthrax_Mosher said:

Fuckin pervert.....

Sarcasim isn't wasted on you is it?

The Backstreet Boy is gay?? That's a shocker... Who the fuck grows up wanting to dance like fag in a boy band???? hmmm? Fags do!!