OT: Nightclub's pyrotechnic display erupts into huge fire

Originally posted by TD
I just hope Billy Milano writes a ballad for Great Whites guitarist: "my, my, my.....you're dead!" That alone would entice me to attend the upcoming MOD tour.

Yeah but they only do ballads for people they like...

Did you ever notice that the Ballad of Queen didn't prevent Scott from being on the Queen tribue album? :lol:

Originally posted by TD
I just hope Billy Milano writes a ballad for Great Whites guitarist: "my, my, my.....you're dead!" That alone would entice me to attend the upcoming MOD tour.

I'd go too if they were doing a ballad of Great White. I'd go in an Athrax shirt of course.

Oh, and buddy, I didn't even know about the Chicago incident until 2 days ago but why were the bouncers such pussies?? Pepper Spray??? What the fuck? Couldn't they just man handle these two trifling bitches themselves?? Did they really need to use pepper spray?

Originally posted by AlexStomp
I'd go too if they were doing a ballad of Great White. I'd go in an Athrax shirt of course.

Oh, and buddy, I didn't even know about the Chicago incident until 2 days ago but why were the bouncers such pussies?? Pepper Spray??? What the fuck? Couldn't they just man handle these two trifling bitches themselves?? Did they really need to use pepper spray?

What I have herd, is the Main Bouncer, was a Chicago Police officer, and had some people working there for him. He just told the rest of the bouncers, "If Anything Get Out of Controle, Just start Sprayin" and now look what happened. Some crazy shit...

Originally posted by Buddy_Love_Bomb
What I have herd, is the Main Bouncer, was a Chicago Police officer, and had some people working there for him. He just told the rest of the bouncers, "If Anything Get Out of Controle, Just start Sprayin" and now look what happened. Some crazy shit...

There are good cops in this world. Trust me. But I've known some really dickheaded ones and this one sounds like one to me. I'm not shit talking because of resent because I've been fucked by them, but I know because of my girlfriend's friend who's going out with one. Him and the few friends of his that I've met are really numbskulled, selfish, pussy, and controlling. That's all I have to say about cops. I give mad props to the good ones. I've met some really cool ones.

I feal you man, My mom is a cop, she has been a Cop in Gary Indiana for 17 years, and if anyof you know about Gary, You know its not a good place to be. She is one of the good ones, but like you say, there are alot of fuck faces. But thay are not all that way, it just so happens, this guy who was in charge of this club was a shit. He had no clue what the fuck he was doing, and it shows... peace out....