OT: The beer thread

here's one of the worst i've ever had:
OV.gif

OV...conveniently stands for "Old Vagina"

Still a few more beers to come! My favourite beer here in Finland is 'Laitilan Kukko' - it has a sort of a smoky taste in it.

14820.jpg

Another good one is 'Sandels'.

11831.jpg

Both of these beers are pretty great but most of the time I can't afford them and I'll just have to settle with previously mentioned 'Karhu' or 'Lapin Kulta'

Edit: Whoa, the Sandels picture is HUGE.

OMG, an ever better coupon than the technologically obsolete "one internet" coupon... it's pretty standard for each person to have at least two internetz these days I believe.

OMG, an ever better coupon than the technologically obsolete "one internet" coupon... it's pretty standard for each person to have at least two internetz these days I believe.
Actually, 1 Internet isn't obsolete; It's just not as leet as 2 Internets.

Just had the Samuel Smith Imperial Stout tonight... this will definitely become a regular buy for me. I tasted both dark chocolate and caramel and some coffee. I can see it being really good after dinner.

Just had the Samuel Smith Imperial Stout tonight... this will definitely become a regular buy for me. I tasted both dark chocolate and caramel and some coffee. I can see it being really good after dinner.

Yummy.

I have an Avery Imperial Stout and a Stone Russian Imperial Stout for later today.

Yesterday I had a Mephistopheles (beyond Imperial at 15.1% ABV) and a North Coast Brother Thelonius (9.4% Belgian style). Those were flat-out awesome.