Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Final Fantasy Games SUX

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather save that $150 and wait to save more so I can get an XBox 360 full system. At least with that, I get free XBox Live.

Steel Battalion is AWESOME...for the first two minutes. Then you realize the controls aren't as badass as you thought, you get confused, then cry out in anguish as you die countless times b/c you pressed the button for the wipers, not the missiles.

I have Valkyrie Profile somewhere...never played it. Should I?

proulxski said:
How about Steel Batalion...ever heard of that game lol? Its likes 39.99$ game...However the controller to play the gam costs like 159.99$

own it as well.:heh: and yes if you have valkyrie profile you should sell it to me, I need a backup copy:)

NegativeVolume said:
Steel Battalion is AWESOME...for the first two minutes. Then you realize the controls aren't as badass as you thought, you get confused, then cry out in anguish as you die countless times b/c you pressed the button for the wipers, not the missiles.

I have Valkyrie Profile somewhere...never played it. Should I?

now see that is where we disagree, I LOVE steel battalion, the control is awesome simply because its so damn realistic

Basically you have to wait out a shitty timer... sorry, no other filesharing site supports .rm files.

Its alright I guess I'm just massively homo sexual!

....ummm I mean....ahhh forget it!

So how about Final Fantasy X... Anyone notice how LuLu has oversized knockers lol? I also found it really funny when Kimhari talked for the first time... Auron is a bad-ass character

proulxski said:
Its alright I guess I'm just massively homo sexual!

....ummm I mean....ahhh forget it!

So how about Final Fantasy X... Anyone notice how LuLu has oversized knockers lol? I also found it really funny when Kimhari talked for the first time... Auron is a bad-ass character
they zoom in on her chest a couple times just to make sure people don't miss it. :loco:

Auron was my fav character in FFX, and Kimahri's 3rd person one liners were hilarious

Kenneth R. said:
they zoom in on her chest a couple times just to make sure people don't miss it. :loco:

Auron was my fav character in FFX, and Kimahri's 3rd person one liners were hilarious

you know the ecchi fanbois got a kick out of that

Lulu is a rather strange character. Auron kicks ass...they should make a Final Fatnasy Badass and put the best characters in there.

I'd pick guys like: Shadow, Vincent, Sabin, Auron, Cloud can be fun...I think that's all that matters. That guy from 9...Amaron or something. I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.