OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mentalmeltdown said:
Have any of you heard from Stan The Man about his initiative where he wanted to make a website with pics and info about all the fellow boarders?? I sent him an e-mail like a month ago and haven't had any news since...

I haven't seen/heard anything since that thread went up, but I might be able to find a picture somewhere...

Hey NFF, have you taken Antonio to sesamestreet.com yet? They have a peek-a-boo game where someone (Elmo, Zoe, and there are two others but all Joey wants is Elmo) jumps out everytime you press any key. It's under "lapware" at the site in the game section. Playhousedisney.com has a Winnie the Pooh one too but I've only seen it once or twice, and you can also make Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House dance smacking the keyboard too.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
You can kiss my ass til they play Phoenix again. ;)

fuck phoenix:),anthrax hasnt toured australia since stomp album and we got passed on sown tour as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if they dont tour australia this time i will be emailing all the members asking for an explanation this time,if blackmetal bands can tour australia when they prob only sell 200 records anthrax have no excuse IMO

Mayhem got over to Australia last year ermmmmmm a few more did. Did you go see mayhem when they was over??
At the end of the day it's upto the record label to say were they tour.
How many shows should there roughly be for a full American tour?

mrthrax said:
fuck phoenix:),anthrax hasnt toured australia since stomp album and we got passed on sown tour as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if they dont tour australia this time i will be emailing all the members asking for an explanation this time,if blackmetal bands can tour australia when they prob only sell 200 records anthrax have no excuse IMO
We had Anthrax for the Minimum Rock tour in the Northwest and that was it recently, half hour set. Need Anthrax here again...argh...

What other boards does everyone post on?
I post on here, NWRS.net, DamagedPlanet.com, Saturnspeed.com, used to post on Megadeth.com

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
We went 1999 2000 2001 without them we deserve to see them play here more or am i just being selfish i just fucking love that band

We went 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003... I haven't seen them since 95 but they were here at least once and possibly twice between then and 98-99. Yes you are being selfish because you just had them here. I'll allow mrthrax's whining, but not yours. :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS THREAD!!!
luxhello.gif
a_smil09.gif
torte.gif
party.gif
knuddel.gif
prost.gif
sex2.gif

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
We went 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003... I haven't seen them since 95 but they were here at least once and possibly twice between then and 98-99. Yes you are being selfish because you just had them here. I'll allow mrthrax's whining, but not yours. :p
I saw them 2 times with motorhead and at the astoria. I am being greeady but there's not many bands that come along like anthrax :)

Happy birthday to this thread im gonna be singing happy birthday to myself in a few days :hotjump:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Hey NFF, have you taken Antonio to sesamestreet.com yet? They have a peek-a-boo game where someone (Elmo, Zoe, and there are two others but all Joey wants is Elmo) jumps out everytime you press any key. It's under "lapware" at the site in the game section. Playhousedisney.com has a Winnie the Pooh one too but I've only seen it once or twice, and you can also make Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House dance smacking the keyboard too.
Antonio and I will have to check it out...thanks for the tips.

Happy birthday to this thread...if it's made it this far, I'm sure it will be around next year. It seems to have picked up momentum lately, so I'm predicting that the thread will have 6000 posts by next year...if the mods haven't closed it :p

As for what other boards I post on, just UM, but in addition to the Anthrax board here, I also post regularly on the Chat board (in fact, there's another "last word" thread there, too, which I'm also going to win), and occasionally some of the others, especially if I see a good opportunity to promote Anthrax (ie. on the "Old school" board).

Wow, I think that's the longest post I've ever had on this thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.