OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run Dmc and Public Enemy are the only rappers that I have CD's of... and Wyclef Jean/Fugees too.
I remember having a Limp Bizkit CD too, but during one of the gigs I played with my metal band, I had a friend throw the CD to me from the crowd, and I yelled à la Zakk Wylde "Limp Bizkit sucks dick!" and I crushed the disc! ... ah... that was a catharsis.. :)

Another picture from 4/9/03:
030409_war3pm03.jpg

mentalmeltdown said:
Run Dmc and Public Enemy are the only rappers that I have CD's of... and Wyclef Jean/Fugees too.
I remember having a Limp Bizkit CD too, but during one of the gigs I played with my metal band, I had a friend throw the CD to me from the crowd, and I yelled à la Zakk Wylde "Limp Bizkit sucks dick!" and I crushed the disc! ... ah... that was a catharsis.. :)
I have Cypress Hill and Gorillaz for my rap cds. Hed PE is close I guess.

hehe .. Oilers and Islanders winning are surprises... but I have no doubt that the Stars will rebound (against my wishes)... on a hockey-related note, I just won 80$ (CAN) from a hockey pool!!!

Last year I worked as a research assistant in an office by myself... and the department gave me a PC workstation for my research purposes - what they didn't know is that I'd bring my laptop and use one of the 12 T1 connection slots available and start downloads of movies and mp3's.. those were the days, using the bandwidth for the "studying" or "research" purpose :D

Status
Not open for further replies.