OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wullief said:
What are the extras that are on the dvd if you dont mind me asking. I always liked the UFO cases didnt particularly like the murder ones though. It was usually on sky one over here before the wrestling. This was back around 1990
No extras on the Transformers dvd...I was disappointed with that, but oh well.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I did cry, but chicks tend to do that shit anyways...........

You're all forgetting Beavis and Butthead Do America. Don't ever ignore a Bruce Willis movie like that ever again. :lol:
I totally spaced on that...I was trying to think of other ones he was in...Basekeball.

excellent now all i need to do is make sure they play over here in britian. This is going to sound extremely sad but do you know of any other classic cartoon series of the time i.e. Gi JOE, ROBOTECH etc that may be out on dvd. Those are all time fav cartoons. I used to get up at six in the morning at weekends to watch GI JOE sad or what!!

MOE answers phone: Hello?
Yeah. Hold on.
B.O. Problem?!? B.O. Problem? Hey everybody, do I have a B.O. Problem here?

Barney: Ya sure do!

Moe at phone: Listen you. When I find you I'm gonna use your head as a bucket and paint my house with your brains!

wullief said:
excellent now all i need to do is make sure they play over here in britian. This is going to sound extremely sad but do you know of any other classic cartoon series of the time i.e. Gi JOE, ROBOTECH etc that may be out on dvd. Those are all time fav cartoons. I used to get up at six in the morning at weekends to watch GI JOE sad or what!!
Tons of Robotech and don't know how many G.I. Joe....I think all of Robotech is out.

wullief said:
much obliged for the info. thanx. now only if the sens coukd get off their backsides ans score
Np, check Best Buy for what they have online. They carry most of what they have in their stores, and they'll ship from the online store...away from work, Best Buy is my favorite place. At work, I hate Best Buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.