OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yeah. I decided it was time to cut it when I pulled up my shorts and had to pull my hair out of them.

I realized it was time to cut mine when I sat on the toilet and had to pull my hair up because I was sitting on it. :lol: :lol:

@ Thra:rofl:ude-WooHoo!

nafnikufesin said:
Is any of St. Anger available for download yet? It would be nice if I could download the whole album and give a copy to all my friends before they accidentally give their hard earned bucks to Lars & company.

:)

Reactions: nafnikufesin
Im looking forward to downloading the new album :tickled: those cunts arent getting a penny nickle dime of my hard earned ££££ i got better things to buy like all the version's of WCFYA i gotta get the re-issued verion of SOWN getting new tomahawk and sep's album is anyone into public enemy on here?

@ NFF - The whole thing is on winmx. I don't know about anywhere else, but I know it's on winmx.

Also, since you have all the Seinfeld episodes, how many are there? My VCR has this thing on it, kind of like called ID, I guess, where whenever you turn the channel, it says the name of the show. I keep seeing "Seinfeld 917", "Seinfeld 810", etc. Those numbers seem to high to be episode numbers. Any ideas?

Reactions: nafnikufesin
soulseek and kazaa have heaps of results but half them are fakes and it aint woth the time or effort until i know i am dl the right stuff!

i did dl the st anger video clip it is pretty cool,frantic was also good

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
@ NFF - The whole thing is on winmx. I don't know about anywhere else, but I know it's on winmx.

Also, since you have all the Seinfeld episodes, how many are there? My VCR has this thing on it, kind of like called ID, I guess, where whenever you turn the channel, it says the name of the show. I keep seeing "Seinfeld 917", "Seinfeld 810", etc. Those numbers seem to high to be episode numbers. Any ideas?

TVTome.com lists episodes with episode numbers. They're coded so that anything starting with 1 is first season (110 = first season episode #10, 515 = fifth season episode 15).

It's production order not aired apparently.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:

I'd have to go through and count, but there are 9 seasons, with seasons 3-9 having about 23-24 episodes each, while seasons one and two are shorter (5 episodes in the first season, I think 13 in the second).

The numbers probably means season 9, episode 17 and season 8 episode 10 in all likelihood.

Status
Not open for further replies.