OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey brat, that's a cool signature you've got there... did anyone watch the Simpsons' season finale??? I thought it was pretty bad .. especially when they sang the Canadian national anthem in the end :)

mentalmeltdown said:
Did anyone watch the Simpsons' season finale??? I thought it was pretty bad .. especially when they sang the Canadian national anthem in the end :)

This is the most Simpsons friendly board I've ever seen.

i am going to see a band tomorrow night,it aint metal either just good old aussie rock by a band called cold chisel,it still freaks me out that these guys didnt make it internationaly.

That's how the dating game works though. One woman picks from three eligible bachelors. I could just see it:

Metal Maiden: Bachelor #1, do you shave your balls?
Bachelor #1 (Thra:rofl:ude): I will if it means I get to see you naked.
Bachelor #2 (anthrax moshing maniac): I know you didn't ask me that question, but I'm going to use this opportunity to post pictures of naked chicks anyway.
Bachelor #3(mrthrax): Just make sure some of those naked chicks are Aussie naked chicks! The best naked chicks in the world!
Bachelor #1: Mmmmmmmmm hot naked Aussie chicks...
Metal Maiden: How the hell did I end up doing this, anyway?

:lol:

mentalmeltdown said:
hey brat, that's a cool signature you've got there... did anyone watch the Simpsons' season finale??? I thought it was pretty bad .. especially when they sang the Canadian national anthem in the end :)

Yeah I did. I liked the one this last Sunday though, the whole thing about Marge taking a bath and then falling asleep to Maggie's music, while Homer's trying to get it on...classic. :)

Love birds get a room :tickled:

The girl i thought i was getting on well with don't talk to me she ignores me she had a girlfriend and lied to me back stabbing bitch, i think im desting to be single my whole life, work sucks i hate working 7 days and they havent payed me yet i was ment to be getting cash in hand for the first month have i got a penny yet no i owe my dad about £200 i got anthrax slayer and tomahawk gig's comeing up jeebus i need that fucking ££££££££££££££££££££££
Im downloading the new metallica album as i type, new episode of the simpsons on this sunday sky one, if anyone wants a copy of the new metallica album i will get one one for free don't buy this peice of wank talking about wanks i think im offf off for one :D

@brat still no review of the new thrax album :Spin:

there is this girl i like at work,i try to initiate conversation and i hardly got a word out of here,i thought she was such a stuck up bitch after that so i gave up,now she has talked to me more in the last week than the last 3 months lol

whoever said they have worked woman out is either a fool or a liar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.