OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragamuffin said:
You don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do shit.
But I'd want to be able to do stuff if I want to...like Anthrax show, fix my car to go even faster (I was voted most likely to die in a car crash once).

Yeah. He just really likes it. He's liked it from the day he started. He gets all excited and calls me when they have mandatory overtime, and he still works overtime even when he doesn't have to. I'm sure it has more to do with the more money he makes the more I leave him alone (can't bitch and shop at the same time), but the fact remains, he likes his job AND overtime.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Yeah. He just really likes it. He's liked it from the day he started. He gets all excited and calls me when they have mandatory overtime, and he still works overtime even when he doesn't have to. I'm sure it has more to do with the more money he makes the more I leave him alone (can't bitch and shop at the same time), but the fact remains, he likes his job AND overtime.
They hiring?

He'd get knocked on his ass for anything else. He's twice her size. Also, he built the fort in her room. She can crawl in there and redecorate if she wants to.

I'm waiting for the day he realizes building a fort is the reason we bought him bunkbeds...

Yes, AMM, I was at work, and I am old...but not too old....

Metal Maiden said:
I'm trying to spread it around too. Ohh, I feel so dirty...where's ThrA:rofl:ude.... :)

The word of the day is 'legs'. Spread the word, baby........

Status
Not open for further replies.