OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Maiden said:
Awesome!
kel.txt

It's a tad bit nipply in here...

I called the request number for the Electric Lunch for 97Rock. www.97rock.fm and I made this request, "Could you guys play Anthrax Safe Home or White Zombie? More Human Than Human or Thunderkiss?" They fuckin play More Human Than Human sometimes, and I listened the whole hour they do the request, and they didn't play any of those songs. I even got in right when they started taking requests...damn commie clear channel station. They played Poison What the Cat Drug In, but no Thrax or Zombie.

Riehlthing said:
It's a tad bit nipply in here...

I called the request number for the Electric Lunch for 97Rock. www.97rock.fm and I made this request, "Could you guys play Anthrax Safe Home or White Zombie? More Human Than Human or Thunderkiss?" They fuckin play More Human Than Human sometimes, and I listened the whole hour they do the request, and they didn't play any of those songs. I even got in right when they started taking requests...damn commie clear channel station. They played Poison What the Cat Drug In, but no Thrax or Zombie.

Maybe if we (you) find out who's in charge of the horse shit that they play, we can get his/her e-mail address and pester them until they either play Anthrax, or change their e-mail address!
By the way. Write to willie@kbpi.com and ask him if he could please play Safe Home by Anthrax!

Status
Not open for further replies.