OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's attractive.

I wouldn't bitch about co-pays, if I didn't have so many of them. But he has four prescriptions, which is $60 a month. And that's actually cut back since he found the new doctor. His old doctor used to give samples, but stopped. The new one gave him a couple weeks' worth.

yeah, definitely attractive...she's actually kinda funny. she and I have this weird sometimes hate each other, sometimes get along thing.

We have copay I think...i dunno, i fall asleep during the benefits meeting that talks about that stuff.

No, I would just go in and say, "Tom, if you don't get Steve out of my face, I'm going home and you guys can figure out payroll by yourselves." Or, "Jeff seems to think he can do my job better than me, so I'm going to go shopping and we'll see if he's right." I never made it out of his office before he had someone on the phone....

They would just move them to a dif part of the building here. They're decorating for Halloween here now, on my aisle. I have the girl on the ladder thinking I might shake the ladder while she's on it...even though I won't...I've been on shaky ladders, and they suck to be on, so wouldn't do that. But she thinks I might.

Status
Not open for further replies.