OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm applying at a Best Buy in Portland, and another ISP so I can move to Portland, go to college across the street from my cousin's apartment.

My next check is going to be like $16 from being sick.

I'll be going into my courtesy overdraft just to pay bills. Living off the little credit card limit I got for food and gas in car. But, paycheck after this one will be $600 to get me out of courtesy overdraft, and be enough to pay next group of bills.

Riehlthing said:
Work should be cancelled today, due to lack of interest. And where's Maiden posting? huh? Just lurking?

The site has been fucked up! :loco: And I was busy with a picture thing. :D Oh, and then there's that work(voting) thing, and the paying job.

We're covered from my husband's work, but they don't cover well-visits (check-up/immunizations), so it's retarded, since the kids and I are rarely sick. The only one who benefits from it is my asthmatic husband, who just last week got his shit together medication-wise, after finding a new doctor. But then the co-pays on his 300 prescriptions cost a lot, too... :bah:

I can't bitch about my insurance. My co-pays are reasonable, I can usually get samples from my doctor when I can't afford to get a prescrption filled. And my company now pays for most of my cost, I only pay for Madison's. And I have paid holidays, sick days, and vac. time.

Status
Not open for further replies.