OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I'd rather 604, but I passed that like 18 months ago, so....

DD, I'm sure Thra:rofl:ude can come up with a dirty name for the club, I'm not quite awake enough yet to do it myself.

And Maiden....WENCH!
I'm not awake yet either. When I took my son to school I told him I just want to get a big gulp and go home.

No. They've been training in my complex all week. My apartment is on the corner of the building, so they pretty much have us surrounded, the trucks on the north side, the guys running around on the west side. On Wednesday they had one truck and one ambulance, yesterday there was one truck and today there were two trucks. I was going to take Joe out to see them, but he farted around so much getting dressed that they drove away while I was tying his shoes. They came back a bit later, but they were gone before I could get him dressed again (as he strips as soon as he's in the door).

Well, he's gotten better about putting and keeping underwear on, but sometimes he's got it in his head that clothes are evil. I let it go when we're home so he's not retarded about it when we're out. But I wish I had half the life these two have. And it's extra-irritating when they complain about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.